
Today was the Halloween parade at Ellie's school and it was fun to have 2 kids to dress up instead of just one. Scarlett was a hit in her pea pod costume and Ellie's 1950's car hop was awesome. She felt a special bond with the kids in her class who came as a ketchup bottle and a hamburger. She couldn't wear her roller skates but the costume still looked great and Scarlett was the highlight of Ellie's class party after the parade.
The best costume of the day was Robert as Kate Gosselin. Who would have thought his hair cut could be so versatile and stylish. His picture cracks me up every time I look at it and reaffirms why I chose to marry him. Hope everyone has a fun safe Halloween tomorrow. We'll be out trick or treating while freezing our buns off in the beautiful Salt Lake weather unless I can trick Ellie's friends mom to go instead of me. I prefer a warm cozy house and good food while I answer the door to all the cute kids looking for candy.
Oh. My. Gosh... ROBERT'S COSTUME made me cry real tears I was laughing so hard!!!!!! HAAAAAAA! Hysterical! Genius!
ReplyDeleteThe little girls look so stinkin' adorable in their costumes. Great photos you guys!
Erin
Best costume of the day??? Try life!!!!! Mac just sat there watching the screen as if it would explain what happened to Robert. Meanwhile, I had to change my pants. That was brilliant.
ReplyDeleteHol, i'm with you about staying home, cozy and answering the door, even though it's not as cold down here. please move here so our kids can go together and we can take Robert to our annual neighborhood halloween party where ALL the adults dress up, but NONE with Robert's style, guts, or hair. most of the men his age are mostly bald. so sad. too bad. Robert and Ted have the hair of life!!
ReplyDelete