Time really flies when you are not pregnant. I still have moments of breaking down in tears at the relief and gratitude I feel to not be pregnant anymore. We are pretty sure Scarlett has passed the 6 pound mark and I personally don't want her to get any bigger. I like them tiny (easier to carry around). Ellie has barely passed the 50 pound mark and it only took 8 1/2 years. Robert is still trying to hit the 150 pound mark and it has only been 41 years where as I am now gaining more after baby than with baby inside because I am so thrilled to be able to enjoy food after 9 months of being deprived of it. I guess I better stop eating like a maniac at some point.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
1 Month Old
Time really flies when you are not pregnant. I still have moments of breaking down in tears at the relief and gratitude I feel to not be pregnant anymore. We are pretty sure Scarlett has passed the 6 pound mark and I personally don't want her to get any bigger. I like them tiny (easier to carry around). Ellie has barely passed the 50 pound mark and it only took 8 1/2 years. Robert is still trying to hit the 150 pound mark and it has only been 41 years where as I am now gaining more after baby than with baby inside because I am so thrilled to be able to enjoy food after 9 months of being deprived of it. I guess I better stop eating like a maniac at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment