Friday, July 23, 2010

BOOBALICIOUS

Today was the greatest day of my life besides getting married and the birth of my 2 girls because I found out I have been wearing the wrong bra size forever. I went to Victoria's Secret at Robert's request because my panties were looking a little grim 5 years later and while there decided for the first time to have my boobs professionally measured and fitted for a bra. I highly recommend it especially after having a baby. I was sad and afraid to hear the words double A especially after my latest nursing venture so when I heard the words 34 B I almost fell over and jumped for joy at the same time. You heard correctly. They may be empty sacs of skin that I have to roll up into the bra but hey better than nothing. It's a miracle and now that my bras aren't completely uncomfortable and embarrassingly small I might wear them more often. I almost feel like a woman. If this is too much information for you sorry but I know this would be worth sharing if you had the same experience. Ellie, as usual was very helpful in picking out the perfect bra and matching panties for me. I might share a little too much with my 9 year old.

One question, if you wear a size 4 and that equals a medium in panties what size must you be to wear the extra small panties?

4 comments:

  1. Which marriage? First or second? Do you have any pics to post of the new undergarments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're all set, but there's a place here in NYC that has the. most. amazing. bras... it's seriously like getting a boob job. I'm definitely going as soon as I'm done nursing. If you want, we could check it out while you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I can totally appreciate this post by the way- it made me laugh so hard because I'm right there with ya. Maybe, just maybe, I'll discover that I'm a B and not a negative AA after I'm done nursing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the perfect size. I am so jealous. I'm currently wearing a 36DD.

    ReplyDelete