

We made our yearly trek to Manhattan Beach a few weeks ago and besides bad weather had an awesome trip. Robert rode his bike in the MB Grand Prix and this year we mixed it up a little and went to Universal Studios. We love southern California and could live off the fruit at the local farmers market. Robert got a chance to ride his bike around the Rose Bowl and I was thrilled because Pasadena is one of my favorite places to hang out and shop which Ellie and I did plenty of. Ellie asked me why we didn't just buy a house on the beach to which I replied if we sold everything we own we might be able to buy the fence that goes around the house. I wish it was that easy. Still loving summer and can't believe it is half over.
No comments:
Post a Comment