



We are FINALLY seeing temperatures in the 80's and the girls love it. Summer clothes are the best and so is bathing in the sink. The small side is the perfect size for Scarlett. She would sit in there and play all day if I let her. Scarlett had her 9 month visit a little late and she is 14 pounds. Still cracks me up how tiny she is especially when I see her sitting in a shopping cart. Her spirit is so beautiful and happy. Last month her voice started to change and seemed a little weird but she was still happy and smiling all the time. I took her to the doctor anyway and they couldn't believe she had thrush all over her "privates" and all down her throat which was totally swollen and covered in white bumps. She never cried once. I hope she stays this joyful and happy. She brings magic and light into our house.
We got our house up for sale and it looks great if I do say so myself now hopefully someone else will agree and buy it. Ellie is so supportive and excited to move. She has already picked out the paint colors for her new room. I couldn't live without her love and help. She is exceptional with Scarlett and I feel blessed to have 2 amazing daughters, even if they are blonde and look nothing like me.
Uh, hello. Did you forget to mention your great husband?
ReplyDeleteI love how spacious that small sink is with her in it! Busts me up! Also, you and Mac are by far the darkest of the siblings and both your children look nothing like you...I was so surprised.
ReplyDeletePs. Did you know your great grandfather was from Prague? Random, but cool.
You are blessed for sure! Can't wait to see you inTX!!!
ReplyDeleteyou truly have amazing daughters... they take after their mama!
ReplyDeletegood luck with the move and everything- we're so excited to see you here in NYC in just a few months.
And for the record, we think summer is a little over-rated over here... we're MELTING! Salt Lake-1, NYC-0