Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 months old


Today was our 2 month doctor visit for "Little Mame" and she is holding fast in the 3% at 7.7 lbs. We are so in love with our girl that (embarrassing to admit) Robert and I both broke down crying when she got her shots. Total saps or we are just still hormonal and sleep deprived. She is such a great baby, never fusses and has an adorable smile that I can't get enough of. She got her first taste of grape flavored tylenol (Ellie's favorite) and I think she thought she had died and gone to heaven. I forgot how everyday is something new and something to be excited about when you have a baby in the house. I love it and if possible I think Robert loves it more.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's already 2 months old! I cried when Jonah got his shots too... it breaks your heart, eh? She gets more and more beautiful every day it seems. This picture is so sweet! That little hat!!!! AAAHHHHH! Love that girl. Can't wait to hold her!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photo. i cried when both my kids got their shots every time. i cry about every week about something and they are 8 and 12!!!

    ReplyDelete