Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Best Welcome Home

I wanted to post this because I though it was so neat. This summer was Ellie's first time going to Utah for an extended period of time to see her Dad. 6 weeks to be exact and believe me that is a LONG time to be without your sweet child. As you can imagine coming back after that time was rough and alway a hard transition full of mixed emotions for Ellie so when we pulled up in our driveway and this was stuck to our front door I felt like crying of graditude. It was just what the doctor ordered and Ellie was thrilled. If you can't tell it is a giant welcome home poster signed by all the kids and some Moms on our cul-de-sac saying how they missed her and were happy she was back.

1 comment:

  1. That is really, really sweet. You guys live in an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete