















We LOVE our house!
We love Austin (February 15, 78 degrees, worked in my yard planting flower pots). What!?
We love almost all 23 kids under 12 in our cul-de-sac. Not kidding. My kids are in heaven. Even better I totally dig their parents.
I love the ward and how un- Utah like it is, my kids love the ward. Scarlett has become obsessed with her friend, Jesus and constantly asks me when he is coming to her house to play. She walks around the house calling, "Jesus, where are you?" and when we pull into the church parking lot she says "Hi Jesus." Hilarious!
So far no regrets about the move and feeling blessed at all the crazy things that have fallen into place so perfectly.
Come visit. You'll dig it.
Holly, it is GORGEOUS. I loved all the pics! I can't wait to see it all in HD TV as well :) Let me know when it's airing, will you?
ReplyDeleteWe laughed out loud at the Scarlett stories... adorable! It's obvious that you guys are meant to be there. Can't wait to come visit! Ah, we miss you!
Wow Holly!! Your home is beatiful. I am so happy for both of you. BUT since you are no longer in SLC I don't get to see your mom.
ReplyDeleteKathleen Garn
LOve this house and the people in it!!!!!! AWESOME!
ReplyDelete