Christmas festivities started out on a good note this year. For the first time ever in my lifetime we went to pick out our Christmas tree on a Sunday afternoon and it was sunny and warm enough that we didn't need to wear jackets let alone hats and gloves. Ellie and I fought over which tree to get but in the end I bullied her into picking mine and it was all good. I am still a fan of buying real trees because I love the smell in the house. We had a great time decorating even with my strong opinion on where all the lights and ornaments should go. Scarlett for some reason would not let me put her down so out came the Baby Bjorn which worked pretty well. If you noticed there are no pictures of Robert because his idea of decorating the tree is sitting downstairs watching football but since he took us to get the tree, paid for it, and brought all the decorations upstairs for us I excused him as long as he checked in on us every once in awhile. Tree decorating, hot chocolate, christmas music and the Grinch movie = a great night.
Way to admit you "bullied" your daughter into getting the tree you wanted. your honest if nothing else :) love the photos to death and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!
Way to admit you "bullied" your daughter into getting the tree you wanted. your honest if nothing else :) love the photos to death and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!
ReplyDelete